Friday, November 21, 2008

I, with the uniformed mite, ask WHY?

Why the UC Regents should reconsider that enrollment cut...

Based on the following gem, from a comment, on an article, on the enrollment cut, by the UC Regants, from the US News and World Report site, about which I care as a UC Alum:

"The uniformed mite ask WHY?"

I suggest that the knead four hire education is grater then ewe mite think. As an aside... I love a mite in uniform.

P.S. It snowed last night!

P.P.S. The terribly awkward structure of the above sentence beginning "Based on..." was intentional, too. I haven't completely lost all sense (just almost all cents).

P.P.P.S. Okay... I will stop now.

4 comments:

Angie said...

It has snowed pretty much every day this week so far.

That comment really was special. Answer the teachers unions!

Grumpy Old Man said...

It's, like, California, ya know? I'm all "What are they thinking?" Fer sure.

Anonymous said...

Snow :)

With texting - who cares if you can't spell? Although getting the wrong word is another matter.

Susan in PA said...

Proofreading 1, spellcheck 0.

Our local community college wants $175 per credit. Another reason the girls want to go back to CA.

And the snow that fell Tuesday melted the next day, but Thursday's snow is still out there on the grass.