Wednesday, October 31, 2007

(Beaufort) Sights and (Bogue) Sounds

It's taken me a while to get around to posting pictures of our time in Beaufort and environs. I have been, you might say, rather busy... but this morning seems like as good a time as any to travel a few weeks back down memory lane. Here is a link to a photo album that includes a lot of the pictures we (mostly I) took while we were traveling as a family. I hope you enjoy them. I'll put others up later.

I am going to exploit the feature that allows me to back-date this entry so that the blog, when I look back, will show something closer to the actual date of our travel for this entry. Also, that gives me more time to catch up to the present.

4 comments:

Jon, Erin, and Talia said...

Mama, don't whoop little Beauford,
Mama, don't pound on his head,
Mama, don't whoop little Beauford,
You oughta' shoot him instead.

Sorry, I couldn't help it :)

Nikki said...

haha. Only problem is this one is pronounced bow-furt. Good one anyway. I confess it came to mind when we were looking at maps and visiting... and before we heard locals call the place by its name.

Angie said...

We actually did break out in that song walking down one of the roads there, though, if you recall...

Nikki said...

Why Angie, I think you are right. :D I must be getting old and feeble-minded. :D