Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentines Letter

My dearest Nikki,

It's been over eight years since we first met and fell in love, and I'm quite certain I love you more now than I did in those first days. My heart might not flutter and somersault every time our hands accidentally touch as it did then, but I've developed a much deeper appreciation for who you are. You're very selfless, putting my aspirations ahead of your own, and sacrificing your time and efforts for me. You've shouldered so much of the responsibility of running our household, from handling our finances to caring for our child. I want to express to you how deeply I appreciate all that you do and all that you are -- you're my perfect soulmate!

With much love,
your Danny

2 comments:

Nikki said...

*Melts*

Words fail me. But rather than say nothing, I say: I love you, Daniel. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!